Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas things!

Today me and my kiddos made some oatmeal cookies! Yum!
Very messy, a lot of sneaking cookie batter, but oh so fun!





And Isn't that Santa Clause amazing! Guess what?!


It's a cookie jar!!! I love cookie jars, but alas this is my only one, and it's only allowed out after thanksgiving. :)

I also decorated my kitchen a bit for the holiday;




Aren't they cuuuuuuuute!!! I love them!

I alsoooooo made a quick little craft inspired by Sunshine and carousels using what i had left over from previous crafting :)



I had some burlap leftover from this amazing Halloween costume :) and who doesn't have tons of ribbon lying around???
So despite not feeling all well i still had a pretty good day :) 
Take that sickness! :-P

2 comments:

  1. I saw this cool christmas tree idea too! I love finding things to do with craft scraps! So much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kids are adorable! and so is your kitchen. your use of the burlap sacks is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete