Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thursdays Threads!

Early this time! Since tomorrow i hope to be shopping for more "Threads" I didn't know if i'd be able to do a post!

Anyways i recently added to my wardrobe with four new T's, A new Clutch and Pumps!
Here's what the T's look like :)

(In Cream)


(In Heather Gray)

Side note, Have you ever been on "Threadless"???? Oh my gosh its Amazing!!! Check it out ;)

And my forth Tee :

Scott Pligram Sex Bob-omb Hot topic Tee
(Sorry i can't get this picture for some reason :/ )

I Looooove them all :) Yay new comfy clothes!

Alsooooo my new clutch i won off ebay!

Sailor Jerry Clutch
(sorry once again i can't get the picture.)

For $35 dollars! not too shabby ;)

And my new pumps!!!


Love.

Eeeeeeek i can't wait for them to get here! 
I was a little skeptical about getting them at first, since i have sugar skulls tattoo'd on my feet already. But according my my loyal Facebook friends said it wouldn't be a problem at all! So i got them (^-^)

Speaking of tattoooos...This Friday i'm getting my sleeve worked on! yippie! I'm either getting the "Morton Salt Girl", Cupcake with lollipops, or a Matryoshka Doll (Russian stacking doll), My tattoo artist drew them up for me already and i already know i'm going to loooooooove them so much!

I'll post pictures! Till then, Farewell!


No comments:

Post a Comment