Thursday, October 21, 2010

Something old, into Something new!

I was feeling crafty the other day, so i made the best of it.
I have had these coasters for a while, where you can put your own pictures in them. Well i finally got tired of them being empty, so i grabbed a couple of old Reminisce magazines, and started flipping though them.
They have the neatest ads and such.  I picked through the odd little pictures, found my favorites, and put them to use:


This one is my favorite! It matches my living room perfectly!

Hee hee its a tv.

While i was flipping through the magazines i also found these amazing old Halloween postcards.
Perfect for decoration, so with the help of:

Awesome old magazines,

Old playing cards,

String,

And good ol' Mod podge!


I was able to create these beauties:





Which hang beautifully in my dinning room window:



*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment