Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pretty in Pears

Since the high is once again 80 i can not wear any of my new winter clothes :/
So instead heres something i got a few weeks ago at a clothing swap, very fun, any chance you get go to one!

Basically its the best shirt ever, with everything i adore on a blouse. So this is what i wore with it, my beanie/beret (again), my new belt (again), gray skinny jeans, and my silver flats.


Hee hee buttons!
I love that they're pears!

Soooooo i feel cute, and i'm still wearing a cool weather hat so i don't feel like I'm cheating fall.
I will look the season even if it doesn't feel like the season. 
And now i must go, i smell my homemade nutmeg muffins and i am physically drooling.
TaTa!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!
    That blouse is sooo cute!
    Especially the buttons :]

    I love your ink!
    I'm thinking about having a few interviews on my blog with women who have tattoos.
    Would you be interested in being featured?

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an unbelievably cute top! And I've just spotted all the tattoos in these pictures and ohmygosh! Every time I saw a different one I was like "I love it!". The skulls really do look amazing though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks! i do take pride in my tattoos lol

    Ayeisha, i would love too participate!

    ReplyDelete