Thursday, November 4, 2010

the Walrus's Gala

My evening started out lovely and ended the same.  My two year old son and i made homemade chocolate chip cookies, and i had a couple cups of coffee with my share of sweets...Although, I forget sometimes, that caffeine has a big effect on me. Here i am at 10:00 pm, twitchy and awake, my babes asleep, my husband out of town at work. So i paint. Something any "normal" artist would do, right?

Well i'm glad i did, my art on the whim turned out swell:

Before:

my blank blue canvas waiting for the attack.

After:

Add caption
I call it 'theWalrus's Gala'

And i am quite fond of it.

And whilst the coffee was still in my veins, i played at bit:

my weapon of choice







Looking forward to another art attack, i'll keep y'all posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment